As a Travel Agency having good reputation in Vietnam’s tourism branche, we operate many tours in the south. Ho Chi Minh, city, Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong Delta are the most impressive and famous destination that travellers should not miss. To help you can enjoy your vacation in this southern region, we will give you a concret instruction to get to Ho Chi Minh city, from there almost our tours depart as well as the surrounding areas.
Transfer from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city:
- – Round trip flight: Our private car can pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer you to Noi Bai airport as your request. You will arrive in Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh city.
- – SE/ TN Train Hanoi – Saigon and vice versa: We can book the round trip tickets for you in advance. Our private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer you to Hanoi Railway Station. You will arrive in Saigon Railway Station.
Transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi and vice versa:
- – By private car: Our private car will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city then depart for Cu Chi Tunnels (located in Cu Chi District) then wait for taking you back after your visit of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- – By shuttle bus: There are many buses depart daily from Ho Chi Minh city to Cu Chi. You can take the bus No. 13 from Ben Thanh to Cu Chi Terminal and vice versa (Each 35 minutes there is a bus).
Transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to Mekong Delta:
- – By road: From Ho Chi Minh city our private car will pick you up from hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or you can get on shuttle bus then transfer you to different provinces in Mekong Delta as in the itineraries.
- – By waterway: From Ho Chi Minh city our private car will pick you up from hotel in Ho Chi Minh city or you can get on shuttle bus then transfer you to Cai Be, My Tho or Ninh Kieu pier. Get on a cruise and free to explore this charming land.